Tim & Catherine Oliver are the cornerstones of Warrior Landscaping. Their passion for the outdoors, customer service & rural living have created a strong small family business that has blossomed over 10 years. With their son Axal and more Little Warriors on the way, they hope to embody a generational operation that instills the old-school Canadian values of hard work & love for mother nature for years to come.
Meet The Warrior Landscaping Team
Tim Oliver, owner and operator, began cutting lawns part-time in grade 9.
- 18 years landscaping experience
- Self employed since 2015
- Manages Warrior Landscaping
Hobbies: Traveling, Dogs, Exercise, MMA, Health, and Podcasts.
Catherine Oliver - Garden Specialist & Planting Expert
- Garden center employee for family business 8 years and counting.
- Born and raised Caledon Ontario, resides in Grand Valley.
- Elementary school teacher.
- Landscaping part-time in summers.
- Hobbies include travelling, cottage, water skiing, volleyball, basketball, camping.