Finish strong with one final Fall Cleanup,
Is a Fall Cleanup really necessary? Yes!
Just like revitalizing your landscape right after the harsh Winter with a Spring Cleanup (link attached) you must also prepare and protect your precious gardens and lawn area's before Winter arrives. This will ensure a smooth transition into the cold season leaving your property with a sharp, neat and tidy appearance. There is nothing more unsightly and unpleasant then bent over and damaged plants, untamed lawns, blowing leaves and yard-waste across your yard. (It will also make snow removal much harder, think, less places to put the snow and even further damage to your perennials and lawn)
Landscapes in Ontario are meant to be enjoyed year round. A sunny's winter day highlighting your trees, gardens and shrubbery can really add to your home's flare and appeal, A Fall Cleanup makes this all possible.
Similar to our Spring Cleanup process, a three-step approach is used when preparing your grounds for Winter.
- Garden areas assessed & inspected
- Leaves & Yardwaste raked & removed
- All perennials cut back and removed
- Soil turned over and cultivated
- Weeds removed
- Edged by trimmer for sharp appearance
- Trees burlap wrapped (if necessary)
- Lawn areas assessed & inspected
- All leaves blown, raked & collected
- Lawn areas core aerated by machine
- Overseeding application (if necessary)
- Start fertilizer application
- Shrubs & hedges assessed & inspected.
- Shrubs & hedges trimmed & shaped
- Fertilizer spikes planted (if required)
- Dead branches trimmed (if required)
Our Fall Cleanup Process
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements, making any necessary suggestions.
- We will work with you to determine the appropriate maintenance schedule.
- We show up on the scheduled days and maintain your lawns & gardens as promised.
- The end result is a well maintained & vibrant landscape that will enhance your properties appearance.
Why Choose Warrior Landscaping For Your Fall Cleanup?
When you choose Warrior Landscaping you are partnering with a small, locally owned, family run business. We’re large enough to take care of all your gardening needs but we’re still small enough to give your garden the specific care and attention it needs to make a big impact on your properties curb appeal.
As Warriors we believe in providing great service and value and complete customer satisfaction through a job well done! Our employees are experienced and they are expertly trained. We will conduct ourselves like true professionals on your property at all times, leaving no trace but a beautiful looking garden!
If you’d like an estimate for professional gardening services please fill out our contact form and we’ll get right back to you.